Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm Always Watching!

So about a week after we brought Jay home, I started to notice him sleeping with his eyes open. Once I got over the creepiness of it, it became one of my favorite things to watch. This was from when he was about 12 days old.

Oh and yes... that is Prince of Egypt playing in the background. And Jay didn't get hurt in the process of making this film. (Even though it looks like I dropped him on his face! Luckily he wouldn't remember even if I had.)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love his little smiles while he sleeps! (although the whole sleeping with his eyes open thing is kinda creepy! Does he still do that?!).

Mike and Alli said...

That is so funny! Also, the whole roller coaster thing is awesome. I especially love your whole commentary. :P