Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Babywise Fans

I know a lot of people that use and love this book so hopefully this will be a helpful post. First off, this book is amazing and I'm am more grateful everyday that I stuck to it. Especially now that Jay sleeps 11 hours+ every night and takes two full naps everyday AND puts himself to sleep without any problems. This method keeps me sane. I read this book while I was pregnant. When Jay was first born it gave me so much confidence in my own instincts and I felt like I had a plan each day. Jay slept through the night at 10 weeks! Anyhow, this post is not supposed to be plugging the book, but any mom who has used it knows it works and wants all the frazzled, desperate-for-sleep moms in the world to give it a try. So sorry for going on and on about it.

The point really is that I found an amazing blog that supplements all the babywise books. Here's the link:
It's topical and you can ask this lady any question about your own experience and she'll answer within 5 days. I don't know why she takes the time to do this... maybe a kickback from the publisher... but it seems to have helped a lot of people.

I hope this is helpful to someone and doesn't just make everyone roll their eyes at my first-time-mom parenting book obsession.

3 comments:

Davis and Laura said...

HA! I just started reading this and love it. How funny.

Chelsea B. said...

Hey thanks for the tip. I'll have to look into this!

G & G Brady said...

I wish I'd had this book when my kids were little.--It makes so much sense when you read it. I'm also a fan.