Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jay's Jumper

For my baby shower my sister-in-law, Teresa, got me one of those jumpers that hangs from the doorway. Jay was too little for it until a few weeks ago but now it is his absolute favorite thing on the planet! Thank you Teresa!
He is sooooo cute in it...
What a little flirt huh?
His hands get stuck in the leg holes sometimes. Usually he cries until I come fix it, but this day he wore himself out and just sat there.
One day Jay was in his jumper and Joey and I were watching some TV program. Well after a while we realized that we hadn't heard jumping for a very long time. We turned around and he'd fallen asleep!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Cutest baby EVER! I love his expressions on the swing!

Teann said...

We have a jumper, and it was Jaron's favorite, too! He still LOVES jumping, so watch out... In fact, Santa's bringing him a mini trampoline. :)