Thursday, August 11, 2011

Craigslist Project

I have a love-hate relationship with Craigslist... mostly because I hate cheap creepsters coming to my house to look at my stuff even if they do end up buying it. But today's tale is a love story.

I found this: For only $50!!!

And I turned it into this:
For only $20 more!
(Fabric and Old English... Oh and the fabric is not stapled on yet so don't look too close.)

The house we are moving into has almost no closet space so this was a miracle find. Also, growing up, my parents had a cedar chest where it seemed like they stored very important, secret items. I think the fact that it was always locked and felt forbidden made me want one in my house someday to torture my own kids. Just kidding but I do feel very important now.

2 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

Well done! It looks beautiful!

Shannon said...

Way to go, Stace! I tried calling you last night but the number was disconnected or something... I'll try again this afternoon. Love you!