Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Blame Joe for This

I have a wonderful son. I have a wonderful husband. It's when they are together...

In case you can't tell, Daddy taught him to scream like he's on fire or something. Let's just say our house is not exactly peaceful all the time.

By the way, Jay is on top of our new (used) bed that Joe just showed up with one night strapped to the top of his truck. It's comfy so I'm not complaining... except for the fact that it is still in our living room and I'm pretty sure how he got it home was illegal. (Not that he stole it or anything.)

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness, that end shot looks exactly like Joey did when he was little! Cute baby Jay. Joey would teach him that.

Amy Bates said...

Ha ha! So cute! A new bed? Is it actually a Queen this time?

The Nielsons said...

So I'm watching your video with my laptop hooked up to the TV as its monitor and Carter started watching it too. He was giggling at Jay then starting screaming and goind crazy like him. It was too funny. Boys....