Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

Happy Father's Day Joe!! 
Okay so I'm a day late. Joe was out of town until last night though and I didn't get to give him my gift until about 9:00 p.m. But I'll get to that in a minute.

Joe is such a good Dad! Jay just loves him to pieces and the two of them are adorable together. 
I love this picture because it's the day Jay was born and already Joe looks like a pro.
Here's Jay's blessing day.
And here's Joe teaching Jay the scriptures.
Funny boys. I love you Joe! 

For Father's Day I blew up this picture of Joe and Jay at Shoshone Falls and had it hanging up when Joe came home last night. 
You can't really tell how big it is in that picture but it's 18"x 24"! 
It was so fun to see one of my pictures that big! And having it be of my two favorite people was even better. I think he liked it and was actually surprised even though I had mentioned it to him last week! I'm so bad at keeping secrets!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That framed picture is amazing Stacy! Great job!

G & G Brady said...

What an sweet post. You have such a way with words. I need to come and see that picture. I liked it when it was little--I'm sure it's awesome this big.
Love you!