Sunday, October 20, 2013

Brady Brothers 2013

 I finally took the time to get real photos of the boys (meaning not on my iPhone!). I feel like a pathetic excuse for a photographer if I can't even do portraits of my own kids once a year! We only had about 15 minutes and Ty was being... well Ty and that made things a bit tricky. But I'm pretty happy with how they turned out all things considered.


Individuals were hard but getting the two of them together was nearly impossible.
 (As evidenced by Ty looking confused and Jay pulling his pant legs up.)
I'm going to have to do some kind of Frankenstein Photoshop voodoo to get a picture where they are both looking pleasantly at the camera at the same time.

Oh well, they are still so cute together.

Oh and the coolest part of this photo shoot is that it was done only about 5 minutes from my house at the entrance of a nice subdivision in our ward. Bet you thought it was a national park huh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Stacy! The boys are just cute! Life gets busy and you'll get more pictures sent out soon; don't stress! ;-) Hope you guys are doing well! I enjoy reading the blog when you have a chance to update it.

Janelle said...

Super cute boys! I DID think it was a national park:) Yay for blog updates. I don't know why it's taken me so long to see these.

Mike and Alli said...

Cute boys! Love the location too... very clever. :)